Ergo Solutions is providing the highest quality therapy to every patient we serve, at every level of care. Our professionals create a comprehensive evaluation of patient needs, to track progress and ability. With our collective knowledge, we ensure the development of an accurate and beneficial plan of treatment.
As the largest rehabilitative outsourcing organization in Washington, DC, the of Ergo 180 service model expands rehab services in the region, focusing national research, practice development and world class excellence to ensure our patients received the best rehabilitation service.
Ergo Solutions is owned and operated by therapists, who specialize and combine their knowledge, as a result, our patients are provided outstanding care. Our commitment to provide high quality services, while following strict adherence to regulatory guidelines and requirements, allow us to feature these major disciplines:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech- Language Pathology.
Speech-Language Pathologists provide a multitude of services for patients of all ages. Some examples:
- Bedside Swallow evaluations to assess swallowing function and to rule out aspiration (food/drink entering the lungs)
- Blue Dye Swallow evaluations to assess swallowing function and rule out aspiration in patients with tracheotomies.
- Passy-Muir Valve application to provide voicing for patients with tracheotomies..
- Speech/language, cognitive, voice, stuttering, and swallowing treatment.
Speech-Language Pathologists provide treatment for many disorders. Some examples:
- Brain Injury
- Head/Neck Cancer
- Developmental Delays
- Voice Disorders